destination: cuba - meet the people
WHY SHOULD YOU GO?
This tour provides a broad overview of Cuba together with an intimate taste of island life. It’s geared to first-time visitors keen on learning about Cuban culture and how islanders live and view the world. Cuba has stories to tell. Although next-door, our neighboring nations have kept silent for decades. Now, it’s time to speak. On this trip to Cuba you’ll plunge into dialogue. This is an opportunity for Cubans and Americans to converse not only through words, but also through the rhythms of dance, the harmony of music, and the unspoken messages of art and architecture. You’ll exchange ideas with leading architects, community farmers, burgeoning painters and poets, students of economics, and business innovators. Cuban culture is rich and infectious, and you’re invited to share it!
WHAT TO EXPECT : TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
OUR ITINERARY INCLUDEs meet the cigar roller & cigar tasting; discover hemingways life in cuba - visit his house; vintage car tour; walking tour of old havana; visit rum museum; tropicana show; meet the local artisans.
Tour Price Includes
- Assistance & Guide Service
- English Speaking Guide
- VIP Service on arrival
- Hotel Accommodations
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary
- All transfer in A/C bus
- 2 bottles of water 500 cl /per person /per day
- Tips for Guide / Restaurants and Driver / P2P Activities
- Cuban Medical Insurance as required by the Cuban government
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Air Travel
- Meals and services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses
- US travel insurance
- Cuban Visa= $100.00
- Cuban departure tax- was $25 in 2016. That may change in 2017.