destination: VinItaly and Tuscany
WHY SHOULD YOU GO?
If you are a wine aficionado or have a passion for wine or just want to learn about and enjoy Italian wines, this trip is for you. Warren Egnal owner of DouxVin and soon to be the next president of the Golden Gate Wine Society, will be escorting a group to Italy in April. As Warren’s “guests” you will be able to attend VinItaly, one of the wine industry’s must important trade shows. You will stay in 2 glorious Italian villas; one north of Verona and the other in Tuscany. Warren is also arranging private visits to incredible wineries in the region. This will be an insider’s experience not to be missed.
WHAT TO EXPECT : TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
attend VinItaly, one of the wine industry’s must important trade shows. stay in 2 glorious Italian villas; VILLA DEL QUAR north of Verona and the VILLA CASALI DI BIBBIANO in Tuscany. private visits to incredible wineries in the region.
April 14 - 23, 2018
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 4 overnights in Verona VILLA DEL QUAR, breakfast included
- Meals and drinks as mentioned in the above itinerary
- Full day tour by private bus for winery visits
- Transfer from Verona to Tuscan Villa by private bus
- 4 nights in VILLA CASALI DI BIBBIANO, breakfast included
TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Lunches, dinners or drinks not included in the above itinerary
- City tax (a few dollars/night/room. Italian law requires to be paid by guest to hotel)
- Guide services not indicated above.
- Tips and gratuities
- Extra services and/or personal expenses
- Travel Insurance - We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- International Airfare – We can assist with your international air fare. Current coach class round trip airfare - SFO to Verona return from Florence to SFO is approximately $1100 per person.
April 14 - 23, 2018
Land Tour Price per person in a double room (based on a minimum 12 guests)
USD $4,820.00 per person
Single supplement $2290
$1500/person deposit required to book
Final payment due January 14, 2018